Here you will find an overview of services offered. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us and arrange an appointment.
Live a healthy life – with our preventive medical checkups, we can help detect diseases and illnesses early on and treat it accordingly.
We Provide Services Spanning the Full Scope of Family Medicine:
- Routine health checkup – Adult Complete Exams and Well Woman Exams
- Newborns and Immunizations
- Pediatrics and Adolescents
- School and Sports Physicals
- Cancer Prevention and Screening
- Thyroid, arteries and heart
- Examination of metabolism and digestion
- Prenatal Care and Obstetrics
- Birth Control Management – Nexplanon and IUD insertion and Removal (Mirena, Skyla, Liletta and Copper IUD’s)
- Chronic Disease Management – Diabetic Care – NCQA Certified
- Group Meetings for Chronic Conditions
- Urgent Care and X-Rays
- Minor Surgery
- Dermatology Procedures – Wart and Mole removal, routine skin checks, care of ingrown toenails
- Aesthetics – Botox, Latisse
- ADD/ADHD Management
- Hospital Rounds
WHAT IS XEOMIN®? Xeomin® (incobotulinumtoxinA) is a prescription medication injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults.
EPAT® (Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology)
What is EPAT®? The procedure consists of applying a unique and proprietary set of acoustic pressure (sound) waves that are generated outside the human body to the treatment area via the device applicator.
Telemedicine allows you to use your smartphone or your camera-enabled computer for virtual visits. We can treat for visits such as: hypertension, cough, medication monitoring, lab results, hormone consults, and so much more.
BioTE: Hormone Replacement
Hormonal Balance is absolutely necessary for good health as you age. With BioTE you can restore your hormone balance. Absolute Balance . . . Absolutely BioTE!
Lone Tree Family Practice is proud to offer X-Ray in the office to our patients to make scheduling appointments easier and more convenient . . .
Advanced Diabetic Care: iPro, Insulin Pump Management and Group Diabetes Meetings, Advanced Cholesterol Panels and more. Begin your journey to a healthy heart . . .
Counseling and Therapy
Providing individual and group counseling for Lone Tree Family Practice patients struggling with depression, anxiety, stress management, self-esteem, coping with . . .
Allergy Testing and Treatment
Allergies occur when your immune system reacts to a foreign substance — such as pollen, bee venom or pet dander — that doesn’t cause a reaction in most people. More than 50 million people in the US . . .
Jessica Crandall Snyder caters to the diverse nutritional needs of the community . . .