Here you will find an overview of services offered. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us and arrange an appointment.
Live a healthy life – with our preventive medical checkups, we can help detect diseases and illnesses early on and treat it accordingly.
We Provide Services Spanning the Full Scope of Family Medicine:
- Routine health checkup – Adult Complete Exams and Well Woman Exams
- Newborns and Immunizations
- Pediatrics and Adolescents
- School and Sports Physicals
- Cancer Prevention and Screening
- Thyroid, arteries and heart
- Examination of metabolism and digestion
- Prenatal Care and Obstetrics
- Birth Control Management – Nexplanon and IUD insertion and Removal (Mirena, Skyla, Liletta and Copper IUD’s)
- Chronic Disease Management – Diabetic Care – NCQA Certified
- Group Meetings for Chronic Conditions
- Urgent Care and X-Rays
- Minor Surgery
- Dermatology Procedures – Wart and Mole removal, routine skin checks, care of ingrown toenails
- Aesthetics – Botox, Latisse
- ADD/ADHD Management
- Hospital Rounds
Telemedicine allows you to use your smartphone or your camera-enabled computer for virtual visits. We can treat for visits such as: hypertension, cough, medication monitoring, lab results, hormone consults, and so much more.
BioTE: Hormone Replacement
Hormonal Balance is absolutely necessary for good health as you age. With BioTE you can restore your hormone balance. Absolute Balance . . . Absolutely BioTE!
Lone Tree Family Practice is proud to offer X-Ray in the office to our patients to make scheduling appointments easier and more convenient . . .
Advanced Diabetic Care: iPro, Insulin Pump Management and Group Diabetes Meetings, Advanced Cholesterol Panels and more. Begin your journey to a healthy heart . . .
Counseling and Therapy
Providing individual and group counseling for Lone Tree Family Practice patients struggling with depression, anxiety, stress management, self-esteem, coping with . . .
Allergy Testing and Treatment
Allergies occur when your immune system reacts to a foreign substance — such as pollen, bee venom or pet dander — that doesn’t cause a reaction in most people. More than 50 million people in the US . . .
Jessica Crandall Snyder caters to the diverse nutritional needs of the community . . .