Lone Tree Family Practice Open House/Information Night
Curious about Signature MD or Biote
- Come learn more at our open house on March 8th!
- 6:30 to 8:00
- Lone Tree Family Practice
- 10103 Ridgegate Pkwy #G23, Lone Tree, 80124
- Refreshments will be served!
Call (303) 225-0025 by March 1st to reserve your spot!
Feel free to call with questions
Flu Shots have Arrived
Flu shots have arrived in our office and are available for you and your family. This year we are not currently hosting any vaccine clinics but you can come in for your vaccination anytime that our office is open. This includes our Monday-Friday hours as well as our Saturday hours 8AM-12PM.
Who should get a flu shot?
The CDC recommends everyone ages 6 months and older* get a flu shot this season, including healthy people, and people with chronic conditions. In general, it is recommended that anyone who wants to reduce his or her chances of getting the flu should be vaccinated. It’s especially important for some people to get vaccinated, including:
- People who are at high risk of developing serious complications like pneumonia if they get sick with the flu. This includes:
- People who have certain medical conditions including asthma, diabetes, and chronic lung disease
- Pregnant women
- People 65 years and older
- People who live with or care for others who are at high risk for developing serious complications. This includes household contacts and caregivers of people with certain medical conditions including asthma, diabetes, and chronic lung disease.
Here is more information about this year’s flu shot.